What you need
- 4 large portobello mushrooms, stalks removed
- 125g sliced cheddar, preferably non-dairy
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 orange or yellow bell pepper sliced
- 4 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tsp BBQ sauce
- Crushed peppercorn, sea salt & smoked paprika mix
- Rocker & chopped coriander to garnish
What you do
Mix half the olive oil and peppercorn/sea salt/paprika and brush on mushrooms then place on the medium heat BBQ and grill for 10 mins, basting occasionally.
Grill sliced peppers and tomatoes, also basting with sauce mix, turn when charred.
Place sliced cheddar on top of grilled portobello mushrooms and continue cooking for a further 5-10 mins, once cheese has started to melt, add sliced tomato and pepper, garnish with rocket and chopped coriander and serve